Dangers of Vaporizing – Is it As Bad As it Sounds?
Many people have questions about the dangers of E-Cigarettes and if they are even safe to use. The truth is that while there are no known dangers of e-cigs, many risks exist when using them. Although e-cigs seem like regular cigarettes, they often times contain dangerous chemicals and other substances not usually found in regular tobacco cigarettes, and their potential long term effects are largely unknown. Unfortunately, all the negative health threats of e-cigs are currently unknown. But below are a few facts that can help you select if e-cigs are right for you personally:
– While there were no known dangers of e-liquid or juice yet, some experts have expressed doubts. It’s possible that vaporizing traditional cigarettes has more toxins than vaporizing them with a e-juice. And, while some argue that liquid nicotine gum could be just as bad, they admit that there surely is no proven record of individuals who quit long term using either product. E-cigs are still an extremely new product, so there is plenty of time to find out what their effects may be, whether they are actually safer than traditional cigarettes.
– Many vapers declare that they do not feel any longer cravings for their favorite cigarettes once they switch to e-liquid. They also claim that they don’t really have any longer bad breath or oral problems from smoking. This is because the vapors of all e-liquids are considered relatively harmless to breathe, although some experts note that there are several potent e-liquid chemicals that may be harmful if inhaled. That is why, it’s best to follow the guidelines provided by the Nicotine patch and other nicotine products.
– The flavors obtainable in many vaporizing products may appeal to everyone. There are tobacco flavors like cinnamon berry or chocolate brown, plus fruit and spice flavors like apple pie or banana cream. You may also find fruit and vegetable flavors such as for example carrot and celery. Some people claim that fruit drinks make their teeth whiter, while others say that it’s an awesome way to get a handle on their tobacco cravings.
– If you’re worried about the chemicals found in making e smokes, you needn’t be. E-cigs don’t typically contain nicotine, but rather come in an array of other chemical compounds. Just like other tobacco products, they are full of toxins that may harm smokers and non-smokers alike. According to the surgeon general, these harmful chemical compounds “are known or suspected of causing cancer and a number of other health issues, including cardiovascular disease, stroke, nervous system damage, infertility and childhood development issues”. Also, the surgeon general noted that some of these compounds are known or suspected of causing respiratory problems, such as asthma and allergies.
– Even though many people believe that vitamin E is an excellent natural option to tobacco smoke, the surgeon general notes that there surely is “limited evidence to support this belief”. There is some evidence, however, that some e-cigarette users have increased the risk of dying from stroke through the use of them. In a single study, smokers who took a Vitamin E supplement had a higher threat of stroke than non-smokers who didn’t take any VITAMIN E ANTIOXIDANT supplements. That is why, it’s probably best to avoid e cigarettes entirely, especially if you want to protect your wellbeing.
In an incident report released by the American Heart Association, there were several cases of fatal heart attacks caused by the inhalation of used tobacco smoke. One case was so very bad that the individual died. This tragedy has resulted in calls for all adult Americans to stop smoking cigarettes by 2021. However, in cases like this, the culprit was an electronic cigarette, not tobacco. E cigarettes do not pose any sort of dangers to heart health when used their proper form, according to the American Heart Association.
With that said, the dangers of vaping products are relatively minor compared to the serious health problems linked to the traditional cigarettes. However, lots of people are put faraway from switching to these kinds of products because of all the hype surrounding them. The truth is these new devices are much safer than the traditional ones. They just lack the flavor and satisfaction that many smokers are accustomed to getting from smoking. But if you look at the Juul Compatible Pods dilemna, the benefits of becoming a healthier consumer far outweigh any negatives that you might get from with them. So, if you are not already a fan of e-cigs or vapes, what exactly are you looking forward to?